Message from Managing Director of RTDC
Welcome aboard the Palace-on-Wheels on its splendid and enchanting royal journey through the bygone era of the erstwhile Maharajas. We are honoured to have you on board as our cherished guest. We wish to make your trip a comfortable and memorable one. This detailed brochure on the Palace-on-Wheels, is a step towards those efforts.
The eight days' and seven nights' magnificent journey in royal splendour take you to:
- the Pink City of Jaipur
- Jaisalmer - veritably the jewel of the desert
- the majestic stronghold of Jodhpur
- Sawai Madhopur for the wilderness of Ranthambor National Park
- the divinely beautiful Chittaurgarh
- Udaipur with its picturesque lakes and palaces
- Bharatpur with its remarkable and lively Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary,
- the red stone city of Fatehpur Sikri and, of course,
- the mandatory trip to the Taj Mahal in Agra - one of the seven wonders of the world and a symbol of undying love.
Though times have changed and the winds have shifted, the Palace-on-Wheels cruises along in royal style, the kind only the Maharajas of the yesteryears could have perpetuated and enjoyed. The exquisite and exclusive Palace-on-Wheels has luxurious cabins, wall to wall carpeting, a well stocked bar, two dining cars (the Maharaja and the Maharani) and a very personalized service …. in fact, almost everything that could comprise of heaven on earth for seven days!
Though your utmost care is our aim, there might have been times when you felt we could serve you better. I invite your suggestions and ideas. Please write on the prepaid inland letter available in this brochure and also placed in your welcome folder. Please mention your name and full address so as to enable us to respond.
Have a wonderful trip!! We look forward to your next trip with us.